Thursday, May 22, 2014

Monsanto Kills Madagascar's Frogs!

Monsanto kills Madagascar's frogs today,
and our small farmers tomorrow!
In my studies of agricultural science, I have a special laboratory at the University of Betioky, to test amphibians for many health indicators. Because farmer's spray so much more round-up on the industrial GMO maize crops here, the frogs are dying. I have personally discovered very disturbing levels of heavy metals in our local frogs. It is my opinion Monsanto is trying to poison our small-scale farmers so they can take over our lands.

People say that sustainable development in Madagascar is complicated... I say that we must #MarchAgainstMonsanto as the #1 simple thing to do improve the situation here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I went through your blog and think it is not interesting. You wasted my time and I do not understand what are your conclusions about MAM and Monsanto.
    Thanks. Anna

    ReplyDelete