Thursday, May 22, 2014

Monsanto Kills Madagascar's Frogs!

Monsanto kills Madagascar's frogs today,
and our small farmers tomorrow!
In my studies of agricultural science, I have a special laboratory at the University of Betioky, to test amphibians for many health indicators. Because farmer's spray so much more round-up on the industrial GMO maize crops here, the frogs are dying. I have personally discovered very disturbing levels of heavy metals in our local frogs. It is my opinion Monsanto is trying to poison our small-scale farmers so they can take over our lands.

People say that sustainable development in Madagascar is complicated... I say that we must #MarchAgainstMonsanto as the #1 simple thing to do improve the situation here.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I went through your blog and think it is not interesting. You wasted my time and I do not understand what are your conclusions about MAM and Monsanto.
    Thanks. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I watched Niteline with David Muir. There is, reportedly, widespread famine and desecrated land. My thoughts went to wondering if the Monsanto line of ag products have been embraced, despite the hesitations reported around 2011. The poisons kill. I i.agine it kills the soil too.

    ReplyDelete